Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you know if this is going to be offered again for the girls for next year? I know…"

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Jun 20, 2013 to Pine Wood Derby Invitation For Girl Scouts

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer

"WOO!!  HOO!!!  I can do registration for memberships and events in my p.j's!!  Thank…"

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Feb 15, 2011 to M.A.R.S. Membership And Activity Registration System

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Charlene Domschot

"Thanks for the information."

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Dec 8, 2010 to Magical Forest @ Opportunity Village

6 Dec 8, 2010

"thanks for the information. At least, I can pass this piece to my gs parents."

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Dec 3, 2010 to Magical Forest @ Opportunity Village

6 Dec 8, 2010

"Let's go girls!! Let's have some fun!!"

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Nov 19, 2010 to STILL ROOM! REGISTER NOW! - Build a Better Future Workshop 12-11-10

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Dawn M Schofield

"Does anyone know what time this event is taking place? I read on the link that the p…"

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Nov 12, 2010 to Magical Forest @ Opportunity Village

6 Dec 8, 2010

"Hi Debbie, I went to the link and there was nothing about this event. I need to know…"

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Nov 8, 2010 to Magical Forest @ Opportunity Village

6 Dec 8, 2010

"Not to be happy about it, but good that they are changing the date b/c my younger da…"

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Oct 26, 2010 to Build a Better Future IPP workshop with Boy Scouts.

11 Oct 26, 2010

"Hi Dawn, Well, my daughter and I went to the Service project portion of the event ye…"

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Oct 25, 2010 to Build a Better Future IPP workshop with Boy Scouts.

11 Oct 26, 2010

"Where can we learn more about when events that both the Boys and Girls will be able…"

Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer replied Oct 22, 2010 to Build a Better Future IPP workshop with Boy Scouts.

11 Oct 26, 2010

RSS

Events

Members

© 2024   Created by Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service