Dawn M Schofield's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Vicky, if you know anyone else that would like to come to this event, let them know…"

Dawn M Schofield replied Dec 3, 2010 to STILL ROOM! REGISTER NOW! - Build a Better Future Workshop 12-11-10

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Dawn M Schofield

"Register soon! This event is filling fast! Open to Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors."

Dawn M Schofield replied Nov 19, 2010 to STILL ROOM! REGISTER NOW! - Build a Better Future Workshop 12-11-10

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Dawn M Schofield

"Most shops say the patches are too small to work on, unless you want to sew them ont…"

Dawn M Schofield replied Nov 2, 2010 to Finding Embroidery Shop for Crest Logo

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Debbie Hill

"Awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! The date of the workshop may be changed to Dec,…"

Dawn M Schofield replied Oct 26, 2010 to Build a Better Future IPP workshop with Boy Scouts.

11 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer

"I don't know if there is one place that would have that information. I will ask my B…"

Dawn M Schofield replied Oct 22, 2010 to Build a Better Future IPP workshop with Boy Scouts.

11 Oct 26, 2010

"No, it is just Build a Better Future, but if you look in the IPP book, it has sugges…"

Dawn M Schofield replied Oct 22, 2010 to Build a Better Future IPP workshop with Boy Scouts.

11 Oct 26, 2010

"This really is a great program! The Boy Scouts set it up every three or four years.…"

11 Oct 26, 2010

"Six of my girls earned their Gold Awards and all of the troop girls are now in colle…"

Dawn M Schofield replied Oct 20, 2010 to Build a Better Future IPP workshop with Boy Scouts.

11 Oct 26, 2010

RSS

Events

Members

© 2024   Created by Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service