Uncategorized (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camporee!

Don't forget to join us!! We are planning some awesome activites. Don't forget to register! Camp-o-Ree - Camp Like a Girl Date: Friday, Sep…

Started by Delane Elliott

0 Jul 5, 2011

Programs thru the Summer

Don't forget to check out the new programs that we just added over the summer.  We have day camps for youngers girls and all sort of awesom…

0 Jun 2, 2011

Join the Relief Effort for Girl Scouts of Japan!

Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada have received several calls about what Girl Scouts can do to join the relif effort for Girl Scouts of Japan.…

3 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Delane Elliott

camp PASSION Service Unit Contest

Does your service unit have  camp PASSION? Remember how much anticipation you had for summer camp? The activities, camp fire songs, the suc…

Started by Renee Guglielmetti

0 Apr 13, 2011

Awesome Event Opportunity - Girl Scouts are Beautiful - Inside & Out!

The fabulous Ladies of Troop #301 are pleased to invite your Girl Scouts ages Brownie through Seniors to participate in an AWESOME day-long…

Started by Tiffany Dawn Soto

0 Mar 14, 2011

Leader Appreciation Event - March 31

Click here to register for this FREE event!

Started by Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada

0 Mar 11, 2011

Girl Scouts Forever Green 2011 - Earth Hour

Have I got a challenge for you! In preparation for the Girl Scouts 100th anniversary our council is participating in the Girl Scouts Foreve…

Started by Monica Curry

0 Mar 10, 2011

TOUCH-A-TRUCK needs Volunteers

Any high school troops out there interested in a great volunteer opportunity?  Then put your imagination in gear and go at Las Vegas' origi…

Started by Carolyn Wheeler

0 Mar 7, 2011

post cookie fun-raiser?

Raise Funds for your School or Non-Profit Organization Need a great fundraiser? Gardening from seed is a fun, productive and totally…

Started by Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer

0 Feb 17, 2011

I AM EQUAL!!

I AM Equal by Volunteer Center of Southern Nevada on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 9:59am   MGM Resorts International would like to…

Started by Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer

0 Feb 15, 2011

RSS

Events

Members

© 2024   Created by Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service