Ceremony Ideas & Support (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Presidential Medal of Freedom

Thursday, April 26, 2012Presidential Medal of Freedom to be Awarded to the Founder of Girl Scouts, Juliette Gordon Low The White House anno…

Started by Charlene Domschot

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by Monica Curry

brownie

need a co leader or two for brownie troop moving from daiseys..i love it but cant do it alone anymore..i have a cookie manager already sign…

Started by adrienne gonzalez

0 Apr 23, 2012

Troop 721

I am in desperate need of a co-leader. Please 

Started by Carrie Sutton

0 Apr 19, 2012

2012 Cookie Program Individual Collection Account Form

2012 Cookies ProgramIndividual Collection Account FormCollection Forms will not be accepted after March 9th1. Complete a separate form for…

0 Mar 7, 2012

The Cookie Activity Pin

All girls who participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program are eligible to earn the annual Cookie Activity Pin, which recognizes the “5 Ski…

0 Mar 2, 2012

TROOP BANKING

All troop banking needs will now be handled through Fran Wild. Please email Fran at banking@girlscoutsnv.org   Fran handles opening and clo…

0 Feb 23, 2012

VISTA ENRICHMENT

VOLUNTEER, INFORMATION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING AREA ENRICHMENT! Join us for a night of information training workshops and fun!   Monday, Marc…

0 Feb 22, 2012

A World of Girls - It's Your Story Tell It Ideas

Hi, I am a new leader of 7 Brownies and we are working out of the It's Your Story Tell It Journey Book and I am looking for some fun ways f…

Started by Wendy Roark

0 Jan 22, 2012

Disney On Ice - Toy Story 3!

Have you heard the buzz? The toys are back in town!Disney On Ice presents Disney & Pixar's Toy Story 3! Bringing the Academy Award®-win…

Started by Monica Curry

0 Jan 12, 2012

Adding Events

Could someone explain how to add events?  I tried clicking on the add an event button but it's not working for me.  Thanks, Wendy

Started by Wendy Denter

0 Jan 9, 2012

RSS

Events

Members

© 2024   Created by Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service