Things to do around town (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Las Vegas International Scout Memorabilia exchange & show 2011 (ACES)

The Las Vegas International Scouting Museum is dedicated to: Showing the magnitude of the influence Scouting has had on individuals, famil…

Started by Debbie Hill

0 Apr 28, 2011

Las Vegas Science Festival (Participation Opportunity!)

Get your hands dirty, scientifically speaking anyway. On May 7th, 2011, the Cashman Center is hosting the Las Vegas Science Festival from…

Started by Monica Curry

0 Apr 7, 2011

4th Annual Aviation Open House

The Clark County Aviation Association (CCAA) in association with the Clark County Department of Airports is hosting their 4th annual Open H…

Started by Monica Curry

0 Apr 1, 2011

Pen Pal Opportunity for troops

We have been contacted by Ohana Adult Care organization very interested in having girls and/or troops get involved with activities with Alz…

Started by Monica Curry

0 Mar 10, 2011

Susan G Koman Race for the Cure Opportunity!

We have the unique opportunity for about 50 girls/adults to volunteer at this years Race for the Cure on May 7th. You would be passing out…

Started by Delane Elliott

0 Mar 10, 2011

Roadrunner Sweetheart Dance

Sweetheart Dance Let's Boogey! Come and get your groove on at our Girl Scout Sweetheart Dance!  Take this moment to show your daughters th…

Started by Susan Lovett

0 Mar 2, 2011

Harlem Globetrotters

The Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada have received a great deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters on February 23rd at Orleans Arena. In additio…

Started by Charlene Domschot

0 Jan 28, 2011

Brownie, Junior or Cadette Field Trip Opportunity

My Junior Troop 563 was invited to spend the evening at Chenin Orthodontics this week to work on their Highway to Health badge and the kids…

Started by Susan Lovett

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Susan Lovett

Magical Forest @ Opportunity Village

Magical Forest at Opportunity Village will be having a Girl Scout night. On Wednesday, December 15, 2010 Girl Scouts and Adult Leaders who…

Started by Debbie Hill

6 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Victoria Lynne Nuno-Ramsouer

HELP! I need cadettes and older girls to volunteer this weekend!

I am having a Junior Badge Workshop on Saturday December 11 from 9am-noon.  I need volunteers to help run stations.  The badge is on Oil Sp…

Started by Delane Elliott

0 Dec 6, 2010

RSS

Events

Members

© 2024   Created by Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service