Ceremony Ideas & Support (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

girlscout faith awards

Hello, if there are girls who want to work on their faith awards  and you need books or info i have them and will help you please call me a…

Started by LEAH RENEE ZELDIN

0 Sep 20, 2012

PICK UP DATE FOR EARLY REGISTRATION T-SHIRTS

PLEASE NOTE - NEW PICKUP DATE AND LOCATION   YOU WILL RECEIVE A POSTCARD BY THE END OF AUGUST IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE FREE T-SHI…

Started by Charlene Domschot

0 Aug 15, 2012

SMART COOKIES

A made-for-TV movie called Smart Cookies will air on the Hallmark Channel this Saturday, August 18, at 9:00 p.m. ET. Starring Jessalyn Gils…

0 Aug 14, 2012

Robotics Day Camp featured on GSUSA's National Blog

Check us out on www.girlscouts.org - look under the blog section! Tuesday, July 31, 2012Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada Sponsor Robotics Day…

0 Aug 2, 2012

Be an Exhibitor at WORLD OF GIRLS 100TH BIRTHDAY BASH

Do you have or know of someone who has a youth oriented business! We are accepting applications for exhibitors to join us as we celebrate 1…

0 Jul 11, 2012

Cook Book

My troop is doing a cook book to help raise funds to go to Savannah in 2014, we are trying to get recipes from all 50 states and as many co…

0 Jun 14, 2012

Centennial Hills Bridge

I am looking for the Centennial Hills Bridge for bridging.  I will come get it and bring it back if you need it.  I need it for this friday…

Started by Nancy McKeown

0 May 30, 2012

Destination Committee Annual Yard Sale

The destination committee is having their annual yard sale on: Saturday, June 2, 20127:00 am - 2:00 pmWoodbury Middle School3875 E Harmon A…

0 May 29, 2012

Don't Forget Us - Silver Award Project

Some of the girls from Cadette Troop 417 are in the process of earning their Girl Scout Silver Award. Their project is titled 'Don't Forget…

Started by Monica Curry

0 May 23, 2012

Summer Splash 2012

Summer Splash pool party registration due ASAP, by leader meeting would be great, if not, at least by May 21st. any questions please e-mail…

Started by Patty Menjivar

0 May 7, 2012

RSS

Events

Members

© 2024   Created by Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service